CasinoEuro is owned by Betsson and has been in the market since 2002. Starting from Malta, one markets the whole of Europe’s casino and the site is available in 15 languages. One offers a wide and well-stocked range of casino games and has a clear goal to focus on casino-related games only.
The pelut offer includes video slots, slot machines, table games, video poker, blackjack, roulette, arcade games, scratch cards and live casino. The latter occurs with physical dealers and real-time games conveyed by high-resolution webcams. Games offered in the CasinoEuro are roulette, blackjack and baccarat.The software developers who account for the majority of games are Net Entertainment and Microgaming. An interesting aspect about this is that you also offer games like Incredible Hulk and Batman, both licensed by Marvel and DC Comics.
The two games are animated and are about the god’s eternal battle against evil and vice versa. Both of them also include entertaining bonus modes that can provide plenty of winnings for the one in the right place. CasinoEuro also offers the flexibility and availability of games via smartphones and tablets. In the mobile casino there is a variety of games to choose from and the list is increasing continuously. Mobile casino is available for both iOS and Android systems. An exciting unique feature at CasinoEuro is multigame that allows the customer to play up to four different casino games at the same time, on the same screen. This feature really offers an overview and a low level of versatility.
CasinoEuro Welcome Offer
CasinoEuro bonuses are available in several forms, where a CasinoEuro deposit bonus is the most common. Welcome Bonus is no exception and matches your first deposit with 100% up to €150 in bonus! To make full use of your CasinoEuro welcome bonus, you will have to deposit €150, which gives you a total of €300 to play, giving you both more playing time and greater winning chances in this first-rate and somewhat traditional casino.
As an active player on the site, you have the opportunity to take part in various campaigns. A deposit bonus is, as mentioned, the most common bonus form and is usually distributed at least once a month, but also bonus without deposit occurs through various promotions and competitions.
- Register new player account at CasinoEuro
- Activate account via email
- Make first deposit
- CasinoEuro will add on your account 100% bonus up to €150
Terms and conditions:
- This Offer is available for new customers registering at CasinoEuro from the 15th March 2016.
- You must opt-in to the Offer on the deposit page before making the deposit in order to receive the offer.
- Only your first deposit will qualify for the Offer. The minimum deposit required to activate the Offer is €15.
- The Offer must be claimed within 14 days of registration. You will not be able to claim the Offer after this time has elapsed.
- The Offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Argentina, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovenia.
- Deposits made through Trustly, Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer can only be received once per CasinoEuro account, person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and / or IP address.
- The maximum Bonus available to you will be the equivalent of your deposit amount and no more than €150 (as per your account currency).
- You will be required to choose your Bonus amount and claim the Bonus once the deposit has been made.
- On claiming the Bonus, you will receive the amount specified in ‘Bonus Money’ and the equivalent amount from your deposit will be reserved as ‘Locked Money’.
- The ‘Bonus Money’, ‘Locked Money’ and any winnings generated from them are reserved money and cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirement of the Bonus is met.
- Wagering Requirement of the Bonus: The Bonus must be wagered a minimum of 40 times within 5 days of the Bonus being credited. For example, if you claim a €25 Bonus, you will be required to bet a total amount of €1,000 (which is €25 x 40) in the casino within 5 days of claiming the Bonus before you may cash out.
- Failure to meet the Wagering Requirement will result in the forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings that have resulted from the Bonus.