DolceVita Casino is a fresh name in the gambling industry – the online casino was launched at the very beginning of 2022, however in a short period of time it has gained a massive popularity. Gigantic game collection with over 4000 video slots supported and a 100% wager-free welcome bonus for new players are some of the key reasons why DolceVita is successful!
When you choose to play at DolceVita Casino, you can expect to see at least several hundred titles at your disposal. The exact array of games may vary depending on where you reside. Some players, for instance, can play several thousand. After entering the lobby, you’ll be greeted by a menu that offers games neatly compartmentalised into genres. These include Slot Games, Card Games, Roulette, Live Casino, and Table Games. You can also expect to choose from games based on their game studio or their popularity. A general search box will also help you break down your search.
Most of the payment methods found at DolceVita Casino can be easily found at other sites. There’s nothing overly unique or original about these, and that’s a good thing. When it comes to casino payment methods, we want to see the most popular options, not far-flung methods nobody has heard of. The types of payment options available include MasterCard, Interac, Maestro, bank transfers, VISA and more. It is also worth pointing out that cryptocurrency options are accepted at Dolcevita Casino.
DolceVita Casino Welcome Bonus
New players joining DolceVita Casino for the first time can grab a Welcome Package on the first 5 deposits, and on the first 3 you can choose from different options. There are 3 Wager-Free Bonuses, requiring a minimum deposit of €20 for each. The first one will grant a 100% match of up to €500, the second, a 50% match of up to €2000, and the third, a 50% match of up to €3000.
The DolceVita Casino bonuses are wager-free, but you’ll have to wager your deposits 3 times as a part of the casino’s Anti-Money Laundering policy. Also, they are Sticky, meaning that their amount will be deducted from your balance upon withdrawal. The other options start with a 200% bonus of up to €500, which will be yours, suppose you make an initial deposit of at least €30. On the second, you can get a 210% bonus of up to €700, for a minimum deposit of €50. The third one is a 220% match of up to €1000 and requires a qualifying amount of €100.
Terms and conditions:
- All players can receive DolceVita Casino bonuses except residents of the Russia, Israel, USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Curacao, the Netherlands, Australia, Iran, North Korea, Ukraine, Belarus, No deposit and no wager bonuses are not available for players from Poland.
- All DolceVita Casino bonuses and free spins obtained by players are valid only 24 hours, unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms.
- DolceVita Casino Bonuses cannot be used simultaneously with any other active offer in your account.
- Any funds assigned to DolceVita Casino “Bonus Balance” are to be considered as bonus funds.
- The maximum allowed bet while having an active DolceVita Casino bonus is 5 EUR, 5 USD, 7 AUD, 7 CAD, 8 NZD, 25 BRL, 3 GBP, 500 JPY, 50 NOK, 25 PLN, 45 SEK, 115 MXN, 38 CNY (unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms). Any winnings made of bonus funds with bet higher than mentioned above values will be deducted from the player’s account.
- All sticky DolceVita Casino bonuses – purchased, earned or given – are wager free. Means that any bonus used by player will not have any wagering conditions but the amount of received bonus will be deducted upon withdrawal request or once transferred to the “Real Balance”
- DolceVita Casino Players can cancel a bonus in the “Bonus Balance” at any time. In such event the bonus amount including any related winnings will be deducted from the player’s account
- Any received DolceVita Casino free spins will be valid for the minimum bet size only. Any winnings received from the bet above the limit will be canceled.
- Any DolceVita Casino no deposit sign-up bonuses such as free spins, cash bonuses, or any other registrational bonuses can be received only by players who have passed KYC procedures.